Our Adventurer AGM has been designed with the leisure markets in mind. With deep cycling capabilities the adventure range can offer more than 600 cycles at 50% DoD, idea for marine vessels, motorhomes or caravans. Along with being created to be very safe with features such as vibration resistance, sealed for life and maintenance free.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
- Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
- Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
- Unique anti-explosion one-way vent valve design to minimize water loss and increase safety
- Thick plates using a special pasting formula ensures long service life
- ABS case UL94-HB (UL94-V0 Optional) is used for increased container strength
- Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
- Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, spill resistant and safe
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) batteries are dry-cell, with the battery acid being encapsulated in fibreglass sheets. In comparison to flooded batteries, AGMs offer increased levels of reliability and versatility – with no free acid, they can be mounted in any orientation and are better able to handle vibration.
|Ah||84Ah (C100), 70Ah (C20)|
|Terminal Layout||Type 1|
|Terminal Type||T6 / Post|
The battery also came with a smart charger and everything is fine. First battery measurements, good values. Battery lighter than conventional batteries. I recommend. Delivery faster than Amazon Prime. Goods safely packed in a box. I recommend buying a Smart charger. Do not charge with a classic charger !!!