Our Adventurer AGM has been designed with the leisure markets in mind. With deep cycling capabilities the adventure range can offer more than 600 cycles at 50% DoD, idea for marine vessels, motorhomes or caravans. Along with being created to be very safe with features such as vibration resistance, sealed for life and maintenance free.
Features and Benefits:
- Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep-cycle)
- Typical max. cycle life of 600 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
- Power demand level of intended application: Medium (casual to regular usage)
- Unique anti-explosion one-way vent valve design to minimize water loss and increase safety
- Thick plates using a special pasting formula ensures long service life
- ABS case UL94-HB is used for increased container strength
- Absorbed Glass Mat technology (great durability and vibration-resistance)
- Totally sealed for life – dry-cell, spill resistant and safe
|Ah||128Ah (C100), 107Ah (C20)|
|Terminal Layout||Type 1|
I have purchased 2 of these batteries now and have tested them for the past 6 weeks, I am using them on a small 600w solar off-grid shed/workshop. Using Victron equipment for charging, balancing (24v) and inverting to mains I find these Leoch batteries are performing really well if not better than expected. I am going to build a large power storage using more of these batteries as I save up. Many thanks to Battery Store staff for getting these to me safe and promptly.