If you are eligible for VAT exemption please fill out a VAT Exemption Form available here. We must receive the completed form before we can send out the batteries.
The mobility sector demands reliability when it comes to its battery needs, that’s why our AGM mobility range is a great option for any mobility scooter. Available in most popular sizes to accommodate any make or model of mobility scooter. As we as being designed for deep cycle application offering more than 600 cycles at 50% DoD.
Features and Benefits:
- Model range from 12AH up to 80AH
- Capable of up to 600 cycles at 50% DoD
- Designed and optimized for cyclic intensive applications AGM series offer high resilience for deep discharge recovery
- Unique anti-explosion one-way vent valve design to minimize water loss and increase safety
- Thick plates using a special pasting formula ensures long service life
- ABS case UL94-HB (UL94-V0 Optional) is used for increased container strength
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology
- Deep-cycle, long-life
- Environmentally friendly, no toxic materials
- Sealed and safe, maintenance-free design
- Non-spill, no leakage
All batteries in the Mobility AGM series utilise the latest in absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology, with the electrolyte inside the battery absorbed in a specially designed fiberglass material. This means that all the batteries in this range are entirely maintenance-free and can be mounted in any orientation without the risk of leakage. The absorbed electrolyte also means AGM batteries are more resistant to vibrations, impacts and sudden temperature fluctuations than their traditional lead-acid counterparts, making them an ideal choice for mobility scooters due to their safety and reliability.