The best AGM battery on the market! The Leoch LDC range of 6, 8 and 12 volt batteries offers superior performance with AGM technology, providing a long-life and super-fast power solution for a multitude of applications in industrial and lifestyle markets, as below.
The LDC range can charge up to 80% in just three hours and is designed for deep cycle performance with a positive plate formula to minimise water consumption and provide a long service life at 1,000 cycles at 60% DoD (Depth of Discharge). A unique mixture of carbon and other key additives found in negative material allow the LDC range to perform in Partial State of Charge, which offers numerous advantages such as fast charging capability and reduces sulphation, a key reason for premature failure. Performance capabilities vary from 210Ah to 400Ah (20 hour rate).
Features and Benefits:
- Special mixture of carbon and other proprietary additives in negative active material (NAM) for high performance in partial state of charge (PSoC) applications
- Wide model range offering from 6V up to 12V blocks
- Designed and optimized for cyclic intensive and PSoC motive applications
- Inhouse improved design of one-of-a-kind separator preventing acid stratification, while optimizing electrolyte retention
- Unique anti-explosion one-way vent valve design to minimize water loss and increase safety
- Thick plates using a special pasting formula ensures long service life
- ABS case UL94-HB (UL94-V0 Optional) is used for increased container strength
- 1000 cycles at 60% DOD
- Unique paste formula
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°- +65°c)
- Low self-discharge at less than 3% per month at 77°F (25°C)
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
*image for illustration puposes
|Ah||115Ah (C100), 108Ah (C20), 104Ah (C10)|
|Terminal Layout||Type 1|
Good quality battery, excellently packaged and delivery quickly, time will tell for life of product.