The Flooded Flat Plate (DT) series is a collection of flooded serviceable heavy-duty 6 & 8 volt batteries, ideal for use in marine, solar and renewables, golf carts and much more. With power capabilities that range from 170Ah to 260Ah and the DT batteries are ideal for light/moderate use in heavy-duty applications. Engineered using enhanced SiO2-PVC Nano Grade separators and advanced TTP welding techniques, technology, and flat plate design, they cover any requirement of motive and in general deep cycle applications and offer more than 600 cycles at 80% DoD.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide model range offering from 6V up to 12V blocks
- More than 600 Cycles at 80% DoD
- Designed and optimized for cyclic intensive and PSoC motive applications
- Proprietary design refilling plugs with special construction, minimizing water loss
- Enhanced SiO2-PVC Nano Grade separators and advanced TTP welding technology for maximum performance and durability
- Robust PP casing and handle for easy transportation and high vibration resistance.
- Capacity ratings: up to 260Ah (20hr)
- Flooded Flat Plate technolog
- True deep-cycle and deep-discharge capabilities
The Powabloc FFP series features a range of flooded lead-acid batteries, designed specifically for traction and cyclic applications. The batteries within this range are Monoblocs, so-called due to their internal construction of 2V ‘blocs’ which are wired in a series. Monoblocs are ideally suited for deep cycling, and the batteries in the FFP series are more resilient to greater depths of discharge than their regular flooded counterparts.
Flooded serviceable batteries are unsealed and therefore require occasional maintenance to replace lost water & ensure maximum performance and longevity.
|Ah||260Ah (C20), 215Ah (C5)|