Superior Start CV are a specially curated range honed in for the needs of the materials handling market. These flooded maintenance-free batteries offer a wide temperature range starting ability, long shelf life and they are maintenance-free batteries, ideal for busy industrial settings. The Superior Start CV are designed and manufactured in compliance with DIN technology standards allowing to work in a wide range of makes and models.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide range of models from 75Ah up to 80Ah
- High Cranking Performance from 650 up to 750 cold Cranking Amps
- Good charging acceptance
- Excellent antivibration design
- Advanced sulphate-resistant technology
- Calcium Hybrid technology (reduced self-discharge, reduced fluid loss)
- Robust plates for heavy-duty diesel applications
- Fit and forget, maintenance-free design
- Fully charged and ready to fit
- Robust handle and vibration-resistant outer casing
- Sealed pocket separators
- 12 month warranty
Sealed wet-cell batteries are the maintenance-free version of the traditional flooded wet-cell (which requires occasional servicing). In a sealed design, gasses are contained within the battery casing and emissions are kept to an absolute minimum, meaning the battery can perform for the entirety of its service life without being topped up.