SFL-120 DT - Sealed Maintenance-Free Leisure Battery
- Buy 4 for £104.98 each and save 13%
- Buy 8 for £102.98 each and save 14%
- Buy 12 for £99.98 each and save 17%
BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 120Ah fit-and-forget flooded lead-acid battery for leisure & marine use – from Leoch’s Adventurer SFL Twin Terminal range.
The SFL-120DT is NCC class C approved
• Flooded technology (tried & tested)
• Calcium plate design
• Minimal self-discharge – ideal for seasonal use
• Specifically designed for cyclic use over sustained periods of time (deep cycle)
• Typical max. cycle life of 200 cycles @ 50% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• Power demand level of intended application: Low - Medium (occasional, light, casual usage)
• 3-year warranty
• 99.99% pure primary lead (PPL) for faster charging, better performance & a cleaner environment
The Adventurer SFL series is a great quality flooded maintenance-free lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. Specifically designed for leisure applications, the batteries in this range offer good deep cycling ability and utilise 99.99% pure primary lead.
Flooded maintenance-free batteries are the sealed, wet-cell, lead-acid choice. They offer added convenience & safety over flooded serviceable options and their low initial cost makes them an appealing option for a variety of applications.
|Industry/Alternative Part Code(s)||31DT|
|Terminal Type||TWIN MARINE|