BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 88Ah sealed lead-acid battery ideal for cars with mid-sized to large engines – from our excellent Leoch DIN (European) range
• Lead Calcium technology (reduced self-discharge, reduced fluid loss)
• Fit and forget, maintenance-free design
• 800CCA for superior starting power
• Fully charged and ready to fit
• Robust handle and outer casing
• Safe and environmentally friendly
• 4-year warranty
The DIN series is a great quality, sealed flooded lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. All batteries in the Leoch DIN (European) range are entirely maintenance-free and come with a 4-year warranty, offering reliability and peace of mind with each and every purchase. With ranges catering for cars, commercial vehicles and more, Leoch is a brand to be trusted.
Sealed wet-cell batteries are the maintenance-free version of the traditional flooded wet-cell (which requires occasional servicing). In a sealed design, gasses are contained within the battery casing and emissions are kept to an absolute minimum, meaning the battery can perform for the entirety of its service life without being topped up.