BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 21Ah high-performance sealed dry charged AGM battery, ideal for motorcycles, scooters and more.
This Product will be pre-filled and sealed for you before being sent in accordance with EPP laws.
• Reverse terminal layout (positive on right)
• 350CCA superb starting performance
• High-quality composite of fiberglass and PE separators
• Reliable liquid-hole plug seal design
• Advanced low-antimony alloy and maintenance-free design
• Dry charged, ready to fit
• Good charging acceptance and vibration-resistant performance
• High-capacity, long-life.
The MF series is a high quality, sealed dry charged collection of AGM motorcycle batteries from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. In total, Leoch offers three motorcycle ranges – HP, MF & FS – that utilise the latest in dry charged, maintenance-free and factory sealed technologies respectively. With Leoch producing in excess of 5,000,000 motorcycle batteries a year for some of the world’s leading manufacturers, you can be sure that Leoch is a name to be trusted.
All batteries in the MF series are manufactured using the latest technology and components available on the market today. The Leoch MF (Maintenance Free) range of AGM batteries come with the electrolyte as separate to prevent self-discharge and ensure a lengthy, reliable service life once activated. After the acid is added to the battery, it is sealed for life using the caps provided. Maintenance isn’t required, as upon activation the electrolyte is suspended in a fibreglass mat which maintains constant contact with the battery plates.
|Terminal Layout||- +|