BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 26Ah deep-cycle Gel battery with T-bar connector & bag, ideal for the frequent/professional golfer – from Leoch’s Elite Golf Gel series
• High performance battery design
• Up to 350 rounds of golf achievable – almost TWICE that of a standard AGM
• Maintenance-free, no leakage
• Suitable for all major golf trolley brands e.g. Powakaddy, Motocaddy.
• Reliable performance in all weather conditions/temperatures
• Small and compact
• Includes T-bar connector and bag
• Guaranteed for 24 months or 250 rounds of golf (whichever comes first)
The Elite Golf Gel series is a high quality collection of golf batteries from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. All golf trolley batteries in this range are entirely maintenance-free and come with a 2-year warranty, offering reliability and peace of mind with each and every purchase. A variety of golf trolley batteries are available, from 20Ah designs for occasional use on shorter courses, to 26Ah powerhouses for the more frequent golfer.
The Elite Golf Gel series utilises the latest in gel technology, bringing a level of performance and reliability that often exceeds a standard AGM-type battery. Inside a battery of Gel technology, the electrolyte is suspended in a thick silica-type paste that allows electrons to flow between plates. This design brings many advantages such as being entirely maintenance-free, having an exceptionally low rate of self-discharge and being more resistant to accidental abuse or misuse than a traditional flooded battery. Like AGMs, Gel batteries can be mounted in any orientation without the risk of leakage. An important point to note is that due to the sensitivity of the technology, Gel batteries require either close attention to charging settings or their own specialised charger.
|Up to X holes||36 Hole|