BATTERY IN BRIEF
Our InSight Series™ 48V lithium iron phosphate battery is the first scalable GC2 sized drop-in replacement battery that delivers high-quality performance, power and precision. This 48V-30 Ah battery is ideal for traction and stationary applications that are charged with a plug-in charger or an inverter. Specifically, golf cars, scissor lifts, floor machines and some marine applications can benefit from the 48V InSight lithium battery.
They're easy to install, just connect them in parallel for the capacity you need. No need to modify trays, no complicated connections, no external BMS and no heavy lifting. Just connect and go!
All InSight batteries feature a SuperSmart BMS™, that maximizes battery performance, eliminating the need for an external master BMS. Thanks to the SuperSmart BMS™, InSight Series™ batteries are compatible with nearly all lead-acid chargers. Simply connect the batteries to the charger and the SuperSmart BMS™ takes care of the rest.
The innovative algorithms in the SuperSmart BMS™ also ensure precise balancing. This optimizes performance in each battery when multiple batteries are connected in parallel, providing maximum capacity and life. Up to ten InSight batteries can be connected in parallel. Easily connect multiple InSight batteries to provide the power and energy needed for your application.
• Bullseye Balancing - The innovative algorithms in the SuperSmart BMS ensures precise balancing. This optimises performance in each battery when multiple batteries are connected in parallel, providing maximum capacity and life.
• Intelligent Cooling - The InSight Series uses a carefully engineered passive heat management system to quickly remove heat from inside the battery during conditions of high discharge and recharge currents. This prevents over-heating of critical components, which also extends the life of the battery.
• SuperSmart BMS - The most critical component in the battery, maximises performance, even when connected in parallel, eliminating the need for an external master BMS, or any additional hardware.
• Thanks to the SuperSmart BMS, RELiON’s InSight Series batteries are compatible with nearly all lead-acid chargers. Simply connect the batteries to the charger and the SuperSmart BMS takes care of the rest.
• Visual LED Indicator - InSight Series batteries include LED indicators to show the state of charge and battery status. Ideal for assessing battery status at a glance.
• Up to 128 Parallel Batteries can be connected at once.
• LiFePO4 Chemistry – Stable, Safe and Longer Lasting
• Totally sealed for life and Maintenance free
• Typical max. cycle life of 6000 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge (DoD)
• 6-year manufacturer warranty
RELiON’s new InSight Series is the first LiFePO4 drop-in replacement battery, that comes in industry-standard sizes. They’re both modular and scalable and come in 12-Volt, 24-Volt, and 48-Volt configurations. Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel to get the power and capacity you need. Connect two 48-Volt InSight Series batteries in parallel for moderate duty applications or connect up to eight 48-Volt batteries in parallel to increase the available capacity for longer runtime. No additional hardware needed, just connect and go!
RELiON’s InSight batteries are based on proven BMS technology, with hundreds of thousands of systems already in the field in demanding applications, such as aviation and robotics. That means InSight batteries are proven to deliver leading-edge performance and reliability. Since they’re based on stable LiFePO4 chemistry, they’re also safe and have a long life.
|Case Size||T105 / GC2|
|Terminal Type||DUAL Stud/Insert M8l|