P21R-664 – Commercial Battery
BATTERY IN BRIEF
12V 100Ah sealed lead-acid starter battery ideal for heavy-duty commercial, industrial and agricultural use in large vans, HGVs, plant-hire vehicles etc – from our excellent Leoch SFL range
• 750CCA superb starting power
• Calcium Hybrid technology (reduced self-discharge, reduced fluid loss)
• Robust plates for heavy-duty diesel applications
• Fit and forget, maintenance-free design
• Fully charged and ready to fit
• Robust handle and vibration-resistant outer casing
• Sealed pocket separators
• 3-year Warranty
The SFL series is a great quality, flooded lead-acid collection from Leoch, one of the largest multi-range battery manufacturers in the world. All batteries in the Leoch SFL range are entirely maintenance-free and come with a 3-year warranty, offering reliability and peace of mind with each and every purchase. With ranges catering for HGVs, plant-hire vehicles and more, Leoch is a brand to be trusted.
Sealed wet-cell batteries are the maintenance-free version of the traditional flooded wet-cell (which requires occasional servicing). In a sealed design, gasses are contained within the battery casing and emissions are kept to an absolute minimum, meaning the battery can perform for the entirety of its service life without being topped up.
|Industry/Alternative Part Code(s)||No|